Bless Quasar Science for making tube lights so popular and bless free market competition... These tubes are made by the company that is rivalling Aputure for LED global domination! (I think it's fair to say that global domination is on Ted Sim's to do list - well at least between trade-show after parties...). Anyway LEDGO and Nanlite (NanGuang's new name) are making killer products. These tubes are so versatile and convenient it's bloody tempting to make all your corporate videos look like Blade Runner 2049!
**Pro Tip: Using RGB lights does not make you Roger Deakins but it sure is fun to pretend ;)**
Also besides their RGB trendy-goodness, they are beautiful fairly soft large sources of daylight or tungsten (and everywhere between). We have brackets to mount them individually, in twos or in fours.
Please don't rent these, we have too much fun playing with them in studio. Just kidding, we need to make a living, come rent them!
- 4 x TRGB1212B 4′ LED Tubes
- 1.9″ Diameter, T12 Compatible
- RGB+W LED Tube
- Hue and Saturation Control
- Color Temperature: 2700 to 6500K, TLCI93
- 100-240 VAC Adapter, 0-100% Dimming
- Built-In Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries
- 2.2 Hours Run Time at Full Power
- Pre-Programmed Special Effects
- R2 500
- R1 000